Creditnota

Bill Wisse wiswp at niue.nu
Wed Jul 2 23:16:50 CDT 2003

Haia
I'm a bit at a loss here. Using gnucash 1.8.4 .
In Reports>Business reports>Customer Reports is a customer with a negative
balance (-$110.00). It looks like a creditnota, however I never issued one so
along the lines I made a mistake somewhere. So far so good.
I want to correct this but how do I do that?
Customer report says ''Payment , thank you, without an invoice number what
means I cannot look up or unpost the invoice.
I cannot find anything in my cheque account apart that on the same day as the
creditnota , I received payment ($110.00) from this customer.
Is there a way to get rid of this nota or any ideas?

BTW thanks for this great program.

--
Greetings from
/bill at 169 west , 19 south.