glib-config

Gerlich, Rene Rene.Gerlich at commerzbank.com
Thu Jul 3 18:31:35 CDT 2003

yes!

derek is right! i am trying to get gnucash-1.4.8 running on solaris and i
have to compile it cause there is no rpm. and i can tell you i am trying
contantly for about a week now, and i had plenty of attemps before that.

(i don't mind the work, in fact i enjoy it. and thanks to dereks support i
am actually getting somewhere...)

if you have any chance to use rpms, do it.

cheers

rene