Keyboard Shortcuts

Chris Gentle gentlec at hiwaay.net
Fri Jul 4 11:32:23 CDT 2003

I've made several attempts to assign keyboard shortcuts to a couple
of menu items, namely "Actions->Remove Transaction Splits" and
"Actions->Split Transaction".  I open the Actions menu, point my mouse
to the menu item and press the key I want to associate with it.  It
works until I exit Gnucash.  The next time I start it up, the
shortcuts are lost.  I use KDE so I thought maybe it was related to
that.  I tried it under Gnome but I get the same results.  What am I
doing wrong?

--
Chris