Gnucash version 1.8.1.: Asiatic characters (Chinese?, Japanese or Korean?) replacing figures in accountancy records.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Jul 6 23:27:41 CDT 2003

Hi.

You should have sent this to gnucash-user at gnucash.org.

FWIW, I think this is a known problem with Gtk-1.2 (and therefore
GnuCash), but I don't know for sure.

-derek