Get Online Updates

Jon Cooper jon_cooper at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 7 20:10:07 CDT 2003

Hello,
I have just started with Linux and am trying to move my finances away from MS
Money to GnuCash 1.8.4
After much sweat, bad language etc. I have got it installed and accounts
reconciled and running. I am now trying to get Investments working properly.
I have managed to find threads on changing commodities etc. so I have put in
information about some stocks. I know want to update their prices, the
problem is on the edit account window the Price Quote Source area is greyed
out. I have tried selecting Stock, Mutual and Currency but to no effect.
Have I failed to install something? How do I find out?
Sorry if this is a stupid question. I have searched for the answer. Honest!

Jon