Is Bills Due Reminder broken ?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 9 21:37:16 CDT 2003

John Zoetebier <john.zoetebier at transparent.co.nz> writes:

> Hi Derek,
>
> Attached are all files.
> This makes it easy to reproduce the problem.

Well you're right -- the order is different every time.  That's
EXTREMELY weird, but now that I have a test-case I can fix it.
Thanks!

> Just process payment for a bill and restart gnucash to see what happens.
> Try an other bill and so on.
> You will see other bills and/or payments each time.

I'll take a look at it.  One problem at a time (although having a test
case really helps!  Thanks!)

> I have found some other minor bugs.
> What is the best way to lodge them ?

Generally the best way is to file a report (one report for each bug)
at bugzilla.gnome.org.