Jobs and Actions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 9 23:09:37 CDT 2003

No.. Eww..

Just hit "reply-to-all"..  It's "the right thing".  People should be
able to reply personally when it's necessary and should not be FORCED
to send EVERY message to the list.  OTOH, people should learn to reply-to-all
to send messages back to the lists.

Lists SHOULD NOT munge headers.  It's rude.  it's evil.  Lists that set
reply-to should be nuked from orbit.

-derek