Cross-reporting ?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 11 14:54:58 CDT 2003

Admittedly, I do not believe the current reports have that level
of flexibility, but the reports are relatively simple to change.
Much harder is adding new fields to transactions.

You'd have to tell me which particular reports interest you, because
each report implements its own set of categorizations.

-derek