Cross-reporting ?

Thiers Botelho thiers at fosfertil-ultrafertil.com.br
Fri Jul 11 16:57:44 CDT 2003

I should clarify one point over my posting, below.

The pseudo-fields of Category and Class need not be two separate fields.

A single field showing, i.e. "Mary's Medicine" would do nicely.

Thnx

Thiers

----- Repassado por Thiers Botelho/Ultrafertil em 11/07/2003 15:52 -----

"Thiers Botelho" <thiers at fosfertil-ultrafertil.com.br>