Cross-reporting ?

Thiers Botelho thiers at fosfertil-ultrafertil.com.br
Fri Jul 11 17:47:35 CDT 2003

Well Derek,

summing up from your own words . . .

>Well, you could do this by naming account's "Mary's Medicine", but then
>you couldn't search for "all medicine accounts".

--means I can't group sub-accounts from different accounts ,

AND

>This certainly looks like a "transaction report" to me..  Most of it
>is there, but I don't know if it hooks into the action field.

--means I can't generate a report tied to this Action field (pending
further clarification).

>From all this discussion and nice tips from others in this list, I gather
that, regarding the particular mode d'emploi I wish, I'll be better off
with Quicken.

However, since this is not the only point to consider in the choice of
accounting software, I'm not yet 100% sure of which one I'll use. But that
tends to be the general direction.

Thank you v.m. for your time and assistance. I might be back . . .

Thiers