two small quirks

Dale Alspach alspach at math.okstate.edu
Sun Jul 13 22:15:31 CDT 2003

I have noticed a little oddity in gnucash 1.8.4. I have the style set
to single line. I have noticed that sometimes if I put in a transaction
with a split, then gnucash opens the next new transaction as though it
was a split. At this point I cannot reliably reproduce this. I was just
wondering whether anyone else had seen this.

The other may be just me, but I find that if I put some arithmetic
expression into a cell my natural tendency is to hit the enter key (not tab)
to see the result of the expression. Because I have enter set to enter
the transaction this invokes the pop-up on splits which is not what I
intended. Notice that gnucash accepts enter without attempting to enter
a transaction if a selection from the account list is being made. This
seems slightly inconsistent.

Dale Alspach