Cross-reporting ?

Bill Wohler wohler at newt.com
Sat Jul 12 10:34:09 CDT 2003

Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:

> May I suggest you install gnucash (1.8.4 is current) and spend a day
> or so playing with it?

Thiers, this is sage advice. You may well decide that the advantages of
using gnucash outweigh any disadvantages. You will no doubt find other
ways to do what you want. Now that I know gnucash, I find that Quicken
is the program with the deficiencies, not the other way round.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD