gnucash-1.8.4: 2 fatals, 1 log failure so far (FreeBSD-5.1-CURRENT)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 17 21:07:00 CDT 2003

I dont use freebsd, so I can't give you any more clue than what
I've already said.  The error message is clearly coming from libc
or your threads package.  What it means I have no clue -- hopefully
someone on freebsd-ports can help.

-derek