Custom reports

Dany Veilleux dany at darkstorm.ca
Fri Jul 18 10:52:15 CDT 2003

Hello,

I'm using Gnucash for a few months now and I like it very much. I'm sure
that I don't use 30% of its capabilities. hehehehehe

The only thing that it doesn't provide what I need is the report. I
would like to have a report where I could have my revenu/expense of 1
year but seperate by month.

To do so, I would need help. I don't mind to develop it but I need your
help to start. I believe that the reports are developped with Guile. Am
I right? Is it possible to do what I want with Guile or should I learn
to read the XML file format directly?

Your comments will be very appreciated.

Dany