ANNOUNCE: network connection will be changing

Jean-David Beyer jdbeyer at exit109.com
Fri Jul 18 18:25:10 CDT 2003

Linas Vepstas wrote (in part):

> Hi,
>
> The internet connection on which www.gnucash.org and the
> gnucash.org mail servers sit will be upgraded sometime after
> mid-week of July 23. The new line will have more bandwidth,
> which should speed transfers.  Note that the IP address of the
> website will be changing.  This change should be transparent
> to everyone; however, if you have trouble accessing this site
> after that date, you may want to try to flush your domain name
> cache.

I have trouble accessing the site right now. Does not resolve in DNS

valinux:jdbeyer[~]$ dig www.gnucash.org

; <<>> DiG 9.2.1 <<>> www.gnucash.org
;; global options:  printcmd
valinux:jdbeyer[~]$

Other sites resolve just fine.

--
   .~.  Jean-David Beyer           Registered Linux User 85642.
   /V\                             Registered Machine    73926.