Starting Gnucash without saved reports

Chris Gentle gentlec at hiwaay.net
Mon Jul 21 15:10:23 CDT 2003

I have a number of reports that are generated each time Gnucash
starts.  One is a Cash Flow report which takes some time to
generate.  I also sometimes run Gnucash remotely across an SSH
connection and the report generation slows things down considerably.

Is there a way to start Gnucash without generating these reports
when I just want to bring it up quickly and enter some transactions?
I don't really want to close out or delete the reports because they
are customized reports and I'd have to go to the trouble of setting
them up again.

Are there command line switches or perhaps some way of putting
together a custom configuration file that would bring up only my
accounts and skip the reports?

--
Chris