UK company VAT account structure, updated

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Tue Jul 22 13:23:23 CDT 2003

Jon Lapham wrote:
> Derek Atkins wrote:
>  > [xea file generation stuff]
>

>> As for "how to use it", well, that's a completely different problem,
>> and there isn't much way to put that into an xea file.
>>

> Vincent-
>
> Send me the "HOWTO" text, I'll drop it into an appendix in the
> documentation.
>
> -Jon

I created "Appendix D: contributed account heirarchies" and put the text
from Vincent's original email in section 1.

Is everyone happy with that?  Vincent, is that okay?  Derek, is this the
right way to go about explaining contributed xeas?

see:
http://www.jandr.org/temp/gnucashdocs/appendixd.html

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil