Payroll take 2

Aldous Everard aldous at hypercubesystems.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 21:53:34 CDT 2003

I like the trimmed down look, no extraneous distractions.  Also very
useful for a complete beginner like me to see more of how it works.

Shouldn't the taxes only show on the Liabilities though, until they are
transferred to the Expenses account, at which point they come off
Liabilities? thus:

Before payment of tax:

-Liabilities    800
   -Tax1	500