Gnu-cash with Java

Ashish Arte ashisharte at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 13:08:46 CDT 2003

Sorry for being very vague in my first mail.

What I wanted to say was: gnucash is developed in C,
so is there any work being done to use the gnucash
libraries & API to integrate them with some Java based
tool. This might be useful for applications(
especially web based ) to provide frontend and let the
gnucash api handle all the functionality.

-Ashish