Finance::Quote 1.08 released

Conor O'Neill conor at puddle.co.uk
Sat Jul 26 15:24:47 CDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 20:36, David Hampton wrote:
> A new version of Finance::Quote has been released.  The yahoo modules in
> this version should return the correct currency for all stock quotes.
>
> David

Note that the gnucash web pages
	http://www.gnucash.org/en/required.phtml
point to the Finance::Quote web pages
	http://finance-quote.sourceforge.net/
but the latter web pages say that the latest release is V1.06...

I myself simply typed 'update-finance-quote' when logged in as root, and
as far as I can tell, the new (1.08) version has been installed OK.

How do we tell which version of Finance::Quote we have installed?

--
Conor O'Neill, Bristol, UK