compile error

Jens Ansorg liste at ja-web.de
Sun Jul 27 13:25:52 CDT 2003

hello,

I have Gnucash-1.8.4 running.
then I updatet the libhbci and now I need to recompile gnucash again.

But compiling gnucash this time stopps with an error:

/var/tmp/portage/gnucash-1.8.4/work/gnucash-1.8.4/src/gnome-utils/.libs/libgncmod-gnome-utils.so: undefined reference to `gnome_app_helper_gettext'

The error probably has something to do with the version of Gnome
packages I have installed. (latest 2.3 dev).

Does anybody knwo, wich gnome lib gets referenced with that error?
I could then downgrade the lib to make gnucash work again ...

thanks

--
Jens Ansorg <liste at ja-web.de>