UK VAT - Tax tables

Aldous Everard aldous at hypercubesystems.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 12:56:56 CDT 2003

Don't worry about that last query, got it sorted, just wondering though
if anyone would mind advising me on whether it is normal for small
business accounts to enter each bill received as a bill in the
Business|Vendors|New Bill, and to set up an account with each vendor.

I want to have useful accounts, but this seems like a lot of work for
each invoice.  Is it more normal to just put the Vendor name in the
Description section of a new account transaction, and can the bill then
be traced for reports?

Thanks,
Aldous