Incorrect balances in Accounts window

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Wed Jul 30 14:49:49 CDT 2003

Ian Pilcher wrote:
> I can't find this in bugzilla, but it seems hard to believe that I'm the
> only person seeing it.  Basically, when I enter transactions in a
> register window, the balance(s) in the Accounts window aren't always
> updated correctly.
>
> I have put a screenshot illustrating the problem at:
>
>     http://home.comcast.net/~i.pilcher/gnucash.png
>
> Anyone else seeing this?  Did I manage to miss it in bugzilla?
>
> Thanks!

FWIW, I've seen this quite a lot recently.  It always conincides (for me
anyway) with split transactions.  You can get all the totals to be
correct is you edit an account.  Simply select an account, edit, and
whammo, all the account totals are recalculated correctly.

--
  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil