Account Reconciling

Phil sublime78ska at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 21:59:02 CDT 2003

I've been using GnuCash 1.8.1 for a couple months now.  I reconciled my
checking account and it balanced.  It's been a month and I'm reconciling it
again.  My problem is that the Starting Balance is not the same as last
month's Ending Balance (this months beginning balance) on the bank
statement.

If this something that no one has ever heard of then I'll make an
adjustment and wait until next month to see if I have a problem again.

Maybe I miskeyed last month but if so I don't know I balanced!

Thanks,

Phil