feature idea

Rob Brown-Bayliss rob at zoism.org
Thu Jun 5 10:08:24 CDT 2003

Hi.

I have an idea for a feature.  In the reports setup (ie pie chart etc)
we can select dates like start of previous month etc.

My Idea is to have a day number of previous month.  for example to
select an expenses pie chart and alwyas have it show the expenses from
the Nth of the 2 months ago till the Nth of the previous month.

Did that make sense?  I get paid monthly on the 14th, and have tow
expense pie charts that each month I must change the dates they
represent.  I use these to get an idea of where I spent my money in the
last pay period an where I am spending it in this pay period.

If I could tell a chart to run from the 14th 2 months ago till the 14th
one month ago and anther to run from the 14th one month ago till the
14th this month with out actually specifying the name of the month that
would be excellent...

--

*  Rob Brown-Bayliss