Printable Invoices problem

Martin Hicks mort at bork.org
Mon Jun 9 11:11:58 CDT 2003

Hello,

Gnucash is making great strides.  Thanks very much to all of the
developers of gnucash.

I'm trying to use gnucash to run my consulting business, including
issuing and processing invoices in it.  The problem that I'm having is
that when I show the Printable Invoice, I see my company's info in the
top right of the preview screen, but I don't get that when the invoice
is actually printed or printed to file.

Any ideas?
TIA
mh

--
Martin Hicks  ||  mort at bork.org  || PGP/GnuPG: 0x4C7F2BEE
plato up 12 days, 21:02, 14 users,  load average: 0.31, 0.33, 0.38