Printable Invoices problem

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 9 12:50:06 CDT 2003

This is bug #84707.  It's a bug in GtkHTML and there is nothing
GnuCash can do to fix it.  The only workaround that I have found
is to "export to HTML" and then hand-edit the HTML to re-add
the "align=right" tags to the company-name table.

Our hope is that more recent versions of GtkHTML will have this
bug fixed.

-derek