Printable Invoices problem

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Wed Jun 11 22:42:17 CDT 2003

Hi Larry,

We're big users of gtkhtml & we like it (I also use it in gtt/gnotime
(http://gttr.sourceforge.net) I really, really, really think it would
be great if there was a gtkhtml home page somewhere; this could help
attract new users and thus new developers.

Please, please do think about creating a home page for it.

--linas

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 03:25:28PM -0400, Derek Atkins was heard to remark: