Build on SuSE 8.2 v 1.8.latest

John Reynolds gnucash at reynj.fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 12 18:45:54 CDT 2003

I see Derek and Christian have both answered.

All I would add is: I just went through this. I posted a very long-winded
summary last week. The summarized summary is; do your own compile of
g-wrap and things should work. (Of course there are other dependancies)

If you want OFX support; add a make of OpenSP and OFX to the mix. (
-devel packages also not included in SuSE 8.2)

I believe Christian's advise is good, remove the 1.8.0 RPM first. I did
not do this; it does not cause me problems, but I do have a bit of a
mess.

Altenatively:
Someone suggested to just download the RPM for 1.8.4 from
www.usr-local-bin.org
I did not do this, therefore cannot recommend it, but choose for
yourself.

John