shortcut

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Jun 14 17:00:10 CDT 2003

don Paolo Benvenuto <donpaolo at gsi.it> writes:

> Searching in the new documentation (1.8), I can't find the shortcut for
> expanding the accounts list when entering a transaction from an account
> register.

Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing, you want to know
keyboard action that you can type into "transfer" column of the
register to pop up the combo-box list of available accounts?

Assuming the action still works, yes, it should be documented
somewhere.  I don't happen to know what the keyboard shortcut is.