Stock price calculator bug

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 18 14:21:27 CDT 2003

Um, that bug report is completely bogus, and the statement that you
could not have fractional stock prices in 1.6 is also completely
wrong.  You could...  I've done it.  The is still an issue is the
stock commodity...  If the stock commodity is the same as your
currency, it will exhibit this behavior.

So....   What is the commodity of your stock account?

-derek