online banking

Terence Kent unix_newbie at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 20 23:57:49 CDT 2003

 Thanks for getting that out of the way...

 I am having an issue with the QIF import. I does not accurately display
my account balance.Is there anything that I can do to adjust that? When
I import it, it does not show my starting balance, and the first
transaction also is counted 2x. These are the QIF files I got from my
bank and the same ones I used with quicken before I switched to linux.
Any ideas on how to fix this, or just manually correct it?

 I really apprecaite any help you can give me, and I hope this isn't
just something stupid I missed!

 Thanks,
     Terry.