GST and animated discussions, Was: gnucash-user Digest, Vol 3, Issue 25

Aaron aaron at justaaron.com
Tue Jun 24 13:25:11 CDT 2003

The size and complexity of rules and regulations being discussed in
regard to GST makes me pretty nervous.  As a user who just wants to
balance his checkbook, I'd be afraid that huge hairy bugs, er, protein
encrusted features, would spill over into the little bits that I use.  I
hope any development in these areas is offered as optional modules or
some such, with the least amount of changes to the main product as possible.

The *tone* of the discussion is more worrisome.  I fear that any
development taking place within that kind of atmosphere dooms my
checkbook to numeric chaos.  Please keep it safe and sane.

--
Aaron
aaron at justaaron.com