GST and animated discussions, Was: gnucash-user Digest, Vol 3, Issue 25

George Osvald mail at okstudio.com.au
Wed Jun 25 12:03:57 CDT 2003

>The size and complexity of rules and regulations being discussed in
>regard to GST makes me pretty nervous.  As a user who just wants to
>balance his checkbook, I'd be afraid that huge hairy bugs, er, protein
>encrusted features, would spill over into the little bits that I use.  I
>hope any development in these areas is offered as optional modules or
>some such, with the least amount of changes to the main product as possible.

>The *tone* of the discussion is more worrisome.  I fear that any
>development taking place within that kind of atmosphere dooms my
>checkbook to numeric chaos.  Please keep it safe and sane.

I have to apologize as I am one of the parties involved in that discussion. I
never how ever used any profanity or called anyone any names unlike Bret
Busby.
I simply made my point and corrected the missinformation he was giving.
I will no longer get involved in any discussions with him as I feel there is
very little he can contribute.

George Osvald
OK Studio
http://www.okstudio.com.au