HBCI

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Jun 25 13:44:26 CDT 2003

You can probably ask this in German on the mailing list gnucash-de
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-de

At what point of the HBCI wizard do you get this message? I think this
might be this
http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-de/2003-June/000685.html
problem, and in that case it is already solved in current gnucash CVS
(hbci/druid-hbci-initial.c:1055 commented out). This means currently you
can only use the fixed version if you compile gnucash by yourself (get
the source from CVS).

Christian