Stock Option Accouting?

chris slaterson32 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 25 21:56:20 CDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-0Corrections: After looking at GnuCash, I don't transfer
shares from the
stock account to the options account.  I just sell shares from the
options account to start, so it shows -100 share for 1 contract.  The
stock account never updates or changes the number of shares, whether an
option has or hasn't expired.