Printing question

Dave Reed drlinux at columbus.rr.com
Mon Jun 30 21:39:59 CDT 2003

Chris, Are you running Red Hat Linux 9? And Derek, are you running
something else?

Printing to PostScript seemed to work fine for me with RHL 8.0, but
when I went to 9 I started having the same problem. I'm currently
running 1.8.4-0.9 rpm that came from the Red Hat maintainer and it's
still happening. I've just learned to live with it for now.

Didn't someone mention problems with gtkhtml causing printing problems
not too long ago? Could this be the issue?

I didn't see any gnome-print configuration from the gnome panel. I
still use fvwm2 but started gnome to take a look so I may have missed
it.

Dave