Compiling with Postgresql support

Dwayne Miller dmiller at espgroup.net
Sun Mar 2 12:37:55 CST 2003

I have all of the files you mentioned in the
.../src/backend/postgres/.lib directory... but none of them in the
/usr/lib/gnucash directory.  I do have a /usr/lib/gnucash directory with
many libgnc... files though.

I did

./configure --enable-sql
make
make install

I did not capture a log of the make, but did not notice any errors as it
was going.  I'll try copying the files from the .lib directory into the
/usr/lib/gnucash location and see if that works.

Tks,