Compiling with Postgresql support

Dwayne Miller dmiller at espgroup.net
Sun Mar 2 14:41:33 CST 2003

Looks like also had the gnucash 1.8.1 rpm installed as well.  All of the
files were in the /usr/local/lib/gnucash.

I removed the RPM version.

Now... when I try to save to 'postgres://localhost/dbname' a dialog pops
up stating that the version is old, would I like to upgrade.  If I pick
yes, then another dialog appears stating that an error occurred.

In the database, the only table created is the gncversion.  Nothing else
is there. I've looked at the table-create.c (.sql) and it looks like the
entire database should be created... I did not see how it was checking
for the version during the create statements.  I'll keep digging...