Address book

Conrad Canterford conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au
Thu Mar 13 17:01:53 CST 2003

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 15:24, George Osvald wrote:
> Can anyone tell where is the gnucash address book stored ?
> I plan to use it with a postgres backend and share the book with other
> applications.
> (Or rather use my existing address table for gnucash as well)

George,
The postgresql backend is in the process of being rewritten to cope with
the new business functionality, but at this stage it is not possible to
successfully use it. Even when the rewrite is done, I think its unlikely
to be easy to make work with a pre-existing database with this info in
it.

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au)