Transfer between Accounts with different Currencies

James A. Treacy treacy at debian.org
Thu Mar 13 13:36:17 CST 2003

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 10:26:42AM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> "James A. Treacy" <treacy at debian.org> writes:

> > > Heh.  jt?  What's the holdup?
> >
> > It got into the distribution yesterday. My apologies for taking until
> > almost 12 hours after the release to get it packaged. :)
>
> The debian delay is 3 days???  EEP!

I don't know how you count but check out the following chronology:
- 1.8.2 announced Mar 10
- I download 1.8.2 on Mar 11 and upload to Debian
- installed into debian Mar 12 (really Mar 11 just after mirror run but
  let's ignore that)
- You send mail Mar 12 asking why I'm so slow
- I reply Mar 13
- you claim I took 3 days later on Mar 13
- I start a flame war with this mail (ok so maybe this last part won't
  happen)

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy at debian.org