QIF import problem

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 14 19:55:45 CST 2003

Well, it's sounding like it's not actually reading any transactions
out of your file.  But it's clearly not complaining.  I find it odd
that your "Match QIF Accounts", "Match Categories", and "Match
Payees/Memos" pages are ALL empty -- that really seems to imply that
there aren't any transactions.

Could you perhaps send me a sample transaction or two, preferably
from the beginning of your data file?

Also, if you have a lot of transactions, the conversion after clicking
finish COULD take a while.

-derek