[Fwd: Re: Gnu Cash 1.8.2-1 on Redhat 8.0]

Franky - Earthlink jfcortes at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 14 23:51:48 CST 2003

This system was originally a RH7 box that has been upgraded to RH8.0.
I removed Gnucash and Gwrap and downloaded them again and reinstalled.
All rpms were for RH8.0. Still getting the same error message.

Is this because RH was upgraded from 7.x to 8.0?

If so what do I need to remove and re-install to make this work?

What other things should I look at.

Thank You

Frank C

Franky - Earthlink <jfcortes at earthlink.net>