latest CVS GnuCash won't build on Mandrake 9

Mike Chandler mailmanmike at cox.net
Mon Mar 17 17:37:34 CST 2003

Hi, and first, thanks for making a very nice program.
I have been successfully using cvs GnuCash since November, 2002.
I have a copy which I update weekly by CVS and it has always compiled fine,
and installed fine.
Untill yesterday, when I updated by CVS, and now GnuCash won't compile.
I do this:

./autogen.sh --enable-ofx

and it finishes, then I do

make

and the last few lines, including the error, :

Making all in po
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/mike/gnucash/po'
make gnucash.pot-update
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/mike/gnucash/po'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `../src/engine/DateUtils.c', needed by
`gnucash.pot-update'.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/mike/gnucash/po'
make[2]: *** [gnucash.pot] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mike/gnucash/po'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mike/gnucash'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks again.