Brining up GnuCash on Mac OS X in german

Tim Pritlove tim at ccc.de
Wed Mar 19 03:21:02 CST 2003

On Mittwoch, März 19, 2003, at 08:18  Uhr, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Try LANG=DE_de
>
> -derek

Thanks for the tip but it does not work either. I always get a

	Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

Does this mean the whole fink-based setup is configured in a way that
prevents usage of german locale settings?

Is there any other way to force gnucash to bring up its interface and
settings in german?

Greetings
Tim