GUI question

Reinke Bonte reinke.bonte at web.de
Mon Mar 24 12:51:59 CST 2003

If you run Debian unstable, there should be a file called
.gtkrc-1.2-gnome2 in your home directory. This file calls a file called
.gtkrc.mine, which probably does not exist in your home directory. You
can create this file and put gtkrc directions in it. Don't ask me about
the syntax, because I have no idea, but any gtk programmer or the gtk
manual should be able to tell you. This is what I put in my .gtkrc.mine
file, because I need support for Unicode fonts:

style "user-font"
{
  fontset="-gnu-unifont-medium-r-normal-*-*-160-*-*-c-*-iso10646-1"
}
widget_class "*" style "user-font"

Don't use this font setting if your environment is not set up for
Unicode, instead replace the font by some of your liking with your
encoding!

Reinke