New business functionality request.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 26 12:30:06 CST 2003

pac at fortuitous.com writes:

> Gentoo built Gnucash 1.8.2 ok. I have not tested extensively  yet.
> I'd like to request these business additions, if you take requests.

Requests are generally best made at bugzilla.gnome.org, to make sure
they don't get forgotten.

> a.Payroll

This is a popular request, but it's low on my personal todo list.
Frankly I'm hoping someone else comes forward and offers to implement
it.  I dont think there is an RFE on this, so feel free to file one.

> b.Sample Business setup

What do you mean by this?  There is already a sample Chart of Accounts
for a business.  Are you asking for more than that?