Remove Bill/Vendor

Bill Wohler wohler at newt.com
Wed Mar 26 10:18:01 CST 2003

Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:

> True, and most of the code does this (including the business
> features).  However I think Bill was requesting an ability to
> undo _AFTER_ commit.  And _that_ isn't really possible.

Not sure exactly what I was asking from the implementation viewpoint
since I don't know the implementation. I was speaking from the user's
viewpoint only. But if a transaction is committed, then the undo portion
of that action object should contain the information necessary to delete
that transaction.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD