Remove Bill/Vendor

Bill Wohler wohler at newt.com
Thu Mar 27 22:08:19 CST 2003

Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:

> I'm not sure what you mean by "general purpose undo".  There is not
> a centralized place where all objects are added/removed..  So there
> is no way (short of rototilling a lot of code) to re-architect the
> system to allow this.

Understood. I couldn't resist throwing it out there though ;-).

I've written undo systems in Java where complex actions were
encapsulated in a queue Objects that could be undone and replayed. It's
pretty cool, but not for the faint of heart.

But it rocks for the user.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD