Export account balances to PalmOS?

plussier at mindspring.com plussier at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 28 13:51:33 CST 2003

In a message dated: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:43:30 PST
Jason Boerner said:

>In terms of the small GUI...  I'm starting to lean again toward XUL
>(from Mozilla).  Do the palms have a "mature browser" yet?

What happened to the FreeCoins project?  Wasn't that supposed to
provide syncing with GnuCash?  I was looking at the site yesterday,
and noticed it seems to be active.  Though I was disappointed to see
that it required PalmOS 3.5 as a min. base.  My Visor is running 3.31
or something, and can't be updated AFAIK :(
--

Seeya,
Paul